Friday, February 20, 2009

ASG Columbia River Sewing - Chapter Challenge

Stash Reduction 2009
Columbia River Sewing - ASG
Chapter Challenge!
For 2009, the Portland ASG Chapter is having a stash reduction challenge. The goal is to use more than you add to your stash this year. Realistically if you only used your stash .... this would be the best of all. So we are keeping track of how much fabric we used during the year and how much we gained during the year....
In Dec, I will update everyone on the amount of fabric the whole chapter used. What was the amount of the member who used the most fabric.... What was the most creative way to use up fabric. We may also try to figure out who used the oldest piece of fabric from their stash....
Part of this "clean up" activity will include finishing UFOs. Also I will post on the number of finished UFOs.... the oldest UFO..... and I am sure something about repurposing of UFOs because I am sure that I have some UFOs that I no longer will a) fit in them b) the fabric color is out of date c)I just don't like it anymore....
So how to figure out what to do with my stash!

No comments: